The primary role of the Director of Operations is to build, implement and manage the systems for client care, lead generation, database management, marketing, and back office support in order to build an administrative “HUB” capable of handling a large volume of transactions for our nationwide network.
This person should relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. This person should be deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person thrives on problem solving. She will have immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
Our Director of Operations should be deeply committed to supporting our team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Do you strive for excellence? Do you find yourself making things better at every job you go to? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have some fun?
The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling reason to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail oriented to quality and aesthetics.
We don’t just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best.
KEY SKILLS: DO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBE YOU?
- Builder –Ability and desire to design, build and implement perfect systems (software, checklists, templates, operations manual with systems and standards, etc.) to automate our business, increase productivity and streamline processes. We will cast the vision, you will build it.
- Accuracy –Desire to produce high quality, accurate results while ensuring consistency in everything we do so each client, vendor and business associate gets the same fabulous experience every time.
- Urgency –Desire to get things done right now and exhibit leadership skills; understanding the importance of high level decision making and working with a sense of urgency, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Delegator –Ability to hire, train, consult and hold accountable additional team members to leverage your time.
- Brain Power –Having a spectacular memory and knowing everything about our business (production, transactions, systems, etc) in your head at all times.
- Listing Management –Manage a listing from inception through contract acceptance.
- Transaction Management –Manage and close a contract from acceptance through closing.
- Database Management –Build and maintain the team’s database of clients, vendors and business associates.
- Client/Vendor Relations –Deliver legendary customer service to our clients, vendors and business associates. Set a standard for timely customer service and holds team accountable for delivering.
- Management Responsibilities– Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all lead-generation and administrative team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus while managing and large workload of multiple deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative/Operations Management experience, HIGHLY preferred to be in Real Estate or a related field (mortgage, title, etc)
- AZ Real Estate license preferred, or willing and able to obtain immediately
A competitive salary, and production bonuses along with a stipend for health insurance may be offered based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
The hours for this position are somewhat flexible; however, the applicant should be able to work late afternoon to early evening hours for telephone contact with potential clients.
HOW TO APPLY:
**Upon filling out this form, don’t forget to Click on this link for instructions on how to take the DISC assessment.**