Lux Property Management at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix is the property management arm of our full-service real estate company. For investment property owners, we provide an extensive range of management services to protect your property, maximize your investment, and minimize your hassles. We use a proven applicant screening process to improve resident quality and retention. We collect rents and inspect and maintain properties to your standards. At the end of the month, you receive your net income, electronically, if you choose.
This part of Arizona contains some varied properties in a wide-range of styles. Make sure you are getting the most out of your real estate investment by choosing Lux Property Management at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix.
Our business is to provide our clients with management solutions that help their properties operate smoothly, increase in desirability and enhance investment value. That’s why property owners throughout the area depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. Whether your properties are apartments, single family homes, duplexes, commercial developments, or office spaces for growing companies, our company ensures that your property is well managed to attract and retain tenants.
We keep our owners connected to their properties with a secure online portal where they can check on the financial status of their property at any time. We will even arrange to transfer net funds electronically to improve cash flow.
Get the property management services you deserve. Step up to the professional team at Lux Property Management at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix. We believe teamwork, dedication and commitment is the best way to achieve success. We look forward to helping you get the most out of your investment property.
Backed by over 15 years of Experience, Lux Home Group at Keller Williams Realty Phoenix is an experienced team of property management professionals.
We handle everything from:
Complete Marketing including professional photography as well as aggressive marketing and online ads get your properties rented quicker.
Background, criminal, credit, and rental history screening to get you the best tenant
Direct deposit of your profit and online statements to keep you informed.
Comparative analysis of your home to others in your area/market.
MOVE IN/OUT INSPECTIONS
Keep your property in tip top shape.
Preferred vendors and discounted rates means more money in your pocket.
Things happen. And we are here to handle it with grace so you don’t have to.
Keeping an eye on your property(ies), just in case.
We’re the rental experts, and we’ll get you top dollar
Simple | Fair | Upfront
We are here when you need us. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Low Fee Structure…
- No Upfront Fees.
- No Marketing Fees.
- No Hidden Fees
- Monthly Management Fee of 10% of Rents Collected for leases 12 months or longer
- Monthly Management Fee of 15% of Rents Collected for leases less than 12 months and for furnished rentals
- Low Leasing Fee of ½ of the first month’s rent (for each rental agreement executed) ($500 min)
- No Vacancy Fees
We don’t collect our fees until your property is leased!
***For Owners of multiple rental properties, we may be able to offer special concessions and a reduced fee schedule. Please contact the office for a personal quote by one of our property managers.
- Advanced property management software (AppFolio)
- Online tenant portal payment options including ACH, E-check, credit/debit cards, and electronic cash payments at 7Eleven and ACE Cash Express.
- Better tenant services = longer tenant retention
- Online owner portal monthly owner and year to date statements, yearend financial statements
- Direct deposit for owners = faster payment and more secure
- Regular Owner phone or email updates during vacancies.
- Copies of all lease agreements sent to Owners.
- Written bids sent for prior authorization on improvements.
- 24 hour emergency phones available for Tenants.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our services at any time, for any reason, cancel us, no questions, no penalties! Ask the competition if they have a guarantee like ours.
We will minimize your personal time, stress and aggravation, while maximizing your property’s potential.
We will be here when you or the Tenant need us.
Detailed Services Offered…
As a property manager it is our job to help you avoid the hassles of being the landlord. We want to help protect your investment by understanding the Landlord and Tenant Act.
Not only do we handle each step of the leasing and management process, we are also here to serve all of your real estate needs.
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type.
- Install a lock box
Market the property for rent
- Prepare home for rent
- Clean home and optimize interior appeal
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are:
- Paid and free rental listing websites
- Print publications
- Work with other REALTORS® and leasing agents to find a tenant
- Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend.
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collection applications with application fee
- Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria
- Inform tenants who were turned down
Tenant Move In
- Draw up leasing agreement
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first month’s rent and security deposit
- Rent Collection
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit.
- Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Monthly disbursements via direct deposit sent on the 10th business day of each month.
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements on the 15th of the month which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses for the previous month.
- Monthly statements include original invoices of any repair work completed.
- End of year account summary statement for assistance in tax preparation.
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- All expenses reviewed and paid on time.
- Prior notification on major expenses and repairs.
- City sales tax collected from the tenant, reported and paid to the City.
- Notification on any changes in local laws affecting investment property accounting standards.
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Removing trash and debris
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
As a first time investor or a seasoned professional, the right property management company is incredibly important.
To learn more about our team, please call 480.999-2308 or email PM@LuxManagementGroup.com.
Why hire us to manage your property?
Lux provides the best property management services in the valley. Nobody will take better care of your property than us. What really sets us apart from all other property management companies is our commitment to serve not only our loyal investors but by also making sure your tenant’s needs are being met on a consistent basis. We have a dedicated team of professionals who answer the phone and care about our owners and tenants.
Tired of long-term contracts with property management companies? We are month to month. Cancel anytime for any reason. We work hard every day to earn and keep your business, and our hope is that you will be so satisfied that you will not keep us a secret with your friends and family looking for a property manager in Gilbert, Queen Creek or anywhere else in the valley.
Keep in mind at Lux we are capable of handling any of your residential real estate needs. Residential property management is only one facet of our business so if you are ever looking to fix and flip, develop land and build, or even if you are looking for a place to park your cash at an 8-10% return, we do it all.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system that requires you to login with an email address and password.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter your email address and password. If you’re a new user, you will be prompted to set up a password.
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.